Wednesday 17 August 2011

SORRY


Hi All.

Ok so i have been really busy and have not had time to get on the internet!


What have I been doing well....

To start with I went to the Wedding of Mr Richard Dalton to his fabulous new bride Mrs Melanie Robichaud. We had an amazing day and Rich is very lucky to be welcomed into an amazing Family!

So after the hangover cleared which i can tell you was quite severe, i headed to the south of france and then onto corsica where I am right now.

But an interesting trip down was had, I broke down for the first time not so happy about it but gladly bella look after me and we were sorted in about 3 hours after being taken off the motorway by a tow truck! Not so dignified i can tell you.

Now i know what you are thinking where are the damned photos. Well i haven't had a chance to play with the yet. So i will get to it asap I promise.

But here is one I think you all might like!



Everyone love a good wedding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment